How To Share Any Internet Connection With Any WiFi Device Using Virtual Router [Windows]

Home » , » How To Share Any Internet Connection With Any WiFi Device Using Virtual Router [Windows]
6:27 PM | Aizat Chik Suliman | No comments

WiFi devices do you own? I own three myself – my iPad, iPod, and Android smartphone – but only my smartphone is capable of reaching the Internet without a WiFi connection. If I didn’t own a wireless router or I was someplace that only offered a plug-in connection, I would be out of luck with these devices.
That’s not the case with Virtual Router. Virtual Router essentially turns any Windows 7 (or Windows 2008 R2) computer into a WiFi hotspot using Windows 7′s Wireless Hosted Network (Virtual WiFi) technology. It’s really simple to set up and it works well, so if you’re looking for a way to create a secure wireless hotspot using your laptop, you’re in luck.

source : http://bit.ly/f10Y7P
-----------------------------------------------------

0 Orang Berkata:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda?